Quality and environmental policy
The mission of Avestark is to equip customers with products that meet their requests, to ensure satisfaction of the customers, employees and owners.
1. The management of Avestark undertakes to constantly improve the efficiency and operability of the quality and environmental management system;
2. The management of Avestark implements all necessary material and intellectual resources to achieve its goals.
3. The management of Avestark ensures the awareness of all employees of the policy and availability of information on all levels. The management informs the staff of their commitment to follow environmentally sustainable management organisation in strict compliance with legislative and other environmental requirements.
4. The management of Avestark ensures to the employees of all levels the training needed to ensure their competency, and is committed to raising the environmental performance of the company through the increase of competency, training and awareness of employees as well as via environmental investments.
5. The management of Avestark makes all necessary efforts to achieve satisfaction of all parties through constant improvement and efficiency of the management system.
6. In their area of activity, i.e. construction of buses and vans, AVESTARK will:
– ensure timely and proper fulfilment of all obligations;
– minimise any potential harmful environmental impact arising from production operations and products through integrated management procedures and planning;
– organise of production to minimise the environmental impact of production and use;
– prevent pollution, reduces waste and material consumption whenever possible;
– utilise legally required methods and licensed waste handlers in the process of waste handling.